Double H is a lifestyle and luxury brand that provides luxury, smart apartments on a short-let basis (“Double H Services”). Double H acts as such by creating, hosting, and maintaining our website, mobile application, and social media accounts (all together referred to as “Double H Platform”).
The Double H Platform enable you and other users to –
- Book short-let apartments;
- Make enquiries about Double H Services; and
- Make Customer complaints
2. Our Apartment
We currently provide 15 (fifteen) luxury apartments (“Double H Apartments”) which are located in Lagos, Nigeria.
Each Double H Apartment promises to deliver exquisite taste with a seamless blend of luxury and smart features.
All pictures of the Double H Apartments on the Double H Platform are for illustration purposes only, therefore, the actual apartment may vary due to enhancements in the interior decoration, furniture or fittings. We will endeavour to update pictures and depictions of the Double H Apartments on the Double H Platform at the earliest opportunity and notify guests if the changes to the properties change the nature of the accommodation.
The differences between the pictures of the Double H Apartments on the Platform and those actually found at the property do not constitute a basis for cancellation, refunds or other claims against us. We will not be liable to Guests in the event of changes made to a property by us and not notified Guests.
To be eligible to use or access the Double H Services and the Double H Platform, the following conditions must be met by you –
- as an individual, be at least 18 or be of legal age to form a binding contract under applicable laws;
- you have not been previously restricted from using or accessing the Double H Platform and Double H Services
- your use of Double H Services will not violate any applicable laws and regulations applicable to you.
You may book Double H Apartments via –
- Double H Website (xxxxxxx)
- Instagram account (@thedoublehexperience)
- Accredited WhatsApp account (+234 802 7623 820)
- Double H mobile app.
The minimum period for booking some of our apartments is 3 (three) days.
Bookings shall be deemed confirmed upon the payment of the applicable fees and the issuance of a receipt confirming the same.
If you intend to extend your stay at a booked apartment, you must notify your personal concierge at least, 48 (forty-eight) hours before the check-out date otherwise the extension of your booking shall be subject to its availability.
5. Early Check-in and Late Check-out
The check-in time is 2:00 pm and the check-out time is 12:00 pm.
Early check-ins (0-2hrs before check-in time) shall attract an additional fee equal to 20% of the booking rate for the respective short-let apartment.
Late check-outs 0-2hrs after the check-out time shall attract an additional fee equal to 20% of the booking rate for the respective short-let apartment.
Late check-outs more than 2 hours after the check-out time shall be construed as an extension of your booking by an additional night and you shall be liable to pay the applicable booking fee for the night.
6. Refund Policy
You hereby acknowledge that when bookings are confirmed, we make the apartments unavailable to other customers and also assign resources to get the apartment ready for your stay. Hence, cancellations impact our business operations and profitability.
Due to the foregoing, you hereby agree as follows with respect to the cancellation of bookings and any refunds thereupon –
- If you cancel your booking 7 (seven) or more days before the check-in date, you will receive a full refund less bank transfer charges.
- If you cancel your booking less than 7 (seven) days before the check-in date, you will get a full refund less (i) bank transfer charges and (ii) an administration fee of N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira Only)
- If you cancel your booking 24hrs before the check-in date, you will get a refund of an amount equal to 85% of the booking fee.
- If a booking has commenced and you cancel some booked nights by giving us 48 (forty-eight) hours prior notice you may choose –
- a refund of an amount equal to 85% of the booking price for the unused booked night(s); or
- a postponement of the unused book nights within 1 (one) year from the date of cancellation. (subject to availability)
- If a booking has commenced and you cancel some booked nights by giving us prior notice of less than 48 (forty-eight) hours you may choose –
- a refund of an amount equal to 50% of the booking price for the unused booked night(s); or
- a postponement of the unused book nights within 1 (one) year from the date of cancellation. (subject to availability)
The refunds shall be processed and sent to your designated bank account within 3 (three) days from the cancellation of the booking.
7. Security Deposit
In addition to the applicable short-lease fee, you shall pay a refundable security deposit in the sum of N50,000 – N100,000 (Fifty to One Hundred Thousand Naira) depending on the length of stay. The fee is subject to amendment at the discretion of Double H.
Double H shall refund the security deposit to you after you deliver the possession of the leased Double H Apartment.
8. Use of Personal Information
You hereby acknowledge that in order to use or access the Double H Platform or Double H Services, you must provide us with correct and updated Personal Information.
Personal Information may include –identity information, address information, and transaction data. Your Personal Information shall be properly protected and kept confidential at all times.
We may use, process, store and transfer your Personal Information in order to –
- complete your booking
- provide Double H Services to you;
- comply with applicable laws and regulatory requirements;
- secure your Double H user account and maintain data and information security;
- verify the identity details and bank account details which you provide to us;
- protect our vital interests and that of others;
- provide service communications;
- provide customer service;
- facilitate corporate reorganisations; and
- implement direct marketing campaigns.
9. Security and unauthorised use
Double H remains committed to providing adequate data and information security to ensure the detection and prevention of fraudulent and unauthorised access to Double H user accounts, however, it is of utmost importance that Double H Users treat the credentials used to access Double H Platform as confidential information and avoid the disclosure of same to anybody.
You hereby agree that you are responsible for maintaining adequate confidentiality and control of any and all credentials that you use to access the Double H Services or Double H Platform.
You acknowledge that Double H shall not in any way be liable for any loss, damage or costs caused by authorised or unauthorised use of your Double H user account credentials.
We will never request your credentials via email, SMS or any other means of communication. If you receive such communication, please disregard it and contact us below –
Double H Customer Service Desk
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You should immediately notify Double H if you believe there has been an unauthorised transaction or unauthorised access to your Double H user account or if your password or PIN has been compromised.
10. Prohibited Activities
During the use of the Double H Platform or Double H Apartments and in the course of your interactions with Double H, affiliated third parties or other Double H users, you will not;
- Smoking within the Double H Apartment and its premises;
- Carry on, create or permit within the Double H Apartment and its premises, any offensive, noisy or dangerous activity, odour or fumes, or any nuisance or anything against public policy, nor commit or allow to be committed any waste in, on or about the Double H Apartment and its premises.
- Hosting of more than 12 (twelve) guests in, on or about the Double H Apartment and its premises
- Decoration of any space or area outside the Double H Apartment
- Infringe on Double H or any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy;
- Act in a manner that is defamatory, trade libellous, threatening or harassing to Double H, our employees, agents or other Double H users;
- Provide false, inaccurate or misleading Personal Information;
- Engage in potentially fraudulent or suspicious activity and/or transactions;
- Receive or attempt to receive a chargeback from both Double H and bank for the same transaction during the course of a dispute;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; and
- Facilitate any viruses, trojan horses, worms or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or Personal Information;
11. Termination and Restriction of Access
Double H, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to terminate this Agreement and/or access to the Double H Services and Double H Platform for any reason and at any time upon notice and payment to you of any unrestricted funds held in your wallet pending an investigation or dispute resolution. If we limit access to your Double H user account, including through the placement of a lien on your wallet, we will provide you with notice of our actions, and the opportunity to request restoration of access.
12. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
THE DOUBLE H SERVICES AND PLATFORM ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OF WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. DOUBLE H, OUR PARENT AND AFFILIATES, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, JOINT VENTURES, EMPLOYEES AND OUR SUPPLIERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
The aggregate liability of Double H and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees or suppliers to any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with any use of, or inability to use of the Double H Platform or Double H Services shall be limited to the total fees paid by you for the short term lease.
The terms and conditions below will apply to the following properties listed on the Double H platform: Bel Air Crest Executive, Bel Air Crest Presidential, Bel Air Crest Deluxe, Number One Oxford Classic, Number One oxford Deluxe, Number One Oxford Premier, Number One Oxford King, Kwarleyz Residence Studio, Kwarleyz Residence, Studio, Kwarleyz Residence Loft, Kwarleyz Residence Executive, Kwarleyz Residence Penthouse
Terms and Conditions of Residence
These Terms and Conditions of Residence apply to Number One Oxford Street, Bel Air Crest and Kwarleyz Residence, hereafter referred to as “the Private Residence”.
- The Guest, by signing this registration card, warrants that he is duly authorised to sign for and bind all persons represented by him and agrees to be personally liable for all amounts arising from the residence of himself and his party at the Private Residence.
- All these rates quoted are inclusive of Value Added Tax at the prevailing rate. The Guest is obliged to pay, in advance, for the full stay, before the Guest is entitled to occupy a room.
- Subject to the availability of rooms, Guests may check-in from 14h00 on the arrival date and must check-out by no later than 12h00 on the departure date. Early check-in from 01h00 to 06h00 are subject to 100% rate charges, & from 10h00 to 13h00 are subject to 50% rate charges.
- Failure to check-out by 18h00 on the departure date will entitle the Private Residence to charge a levy equal to 1 day’s stay for each 24-hour period or portion thereof, overstayed, the Guest shall not be entitled to cancel or claim a refund of any amounts paid in respect of any accommodation secured with the Private Residence.
- The Guest hereby agrees, on his behalf and on behalf of the members of his party, that it is a condition of his/their residence at the Private Residence, that neither the Private Residence, employees nor agents shall be responsible for any injury to or death of any person or the loss or destruction of or damage to any property or any damages of any other kind, including, but not limited to, pure economic loss, whether arising from fire, theft or any other cause of whatsoever nature or kind and by whatsoever caused, whether arising from negligence or wrongful act of any person in the employ of the Private Residence or otherwise.
- The Guest and his party hereby waive all such claims and furthermore hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Private Residence and such person against any claim, as contemplated above, that may be made against the Private Residence or such person by the Guest, his party or any person occupying the room together with the Guest or any invitee of the Guest.
- The Guest chooses domicile citandi et executandi for all purposes of the address set out on the face of this agreement.
- This agreement constitutes the whole agreement between the parties and no warranties or representations, whether express or implied, not stated herein, shall be binding on the parties and no alterations hereto or waivers made shall be binding unless in writing.
- The Private Residence does not accept any responsibility or liability for the safe custody or loss of or any damage or destruction to any property stored or left in the room and/or on any other part of the Private Residence premises.
- The Guest agrees that after his departure, or that of any member of his party, the Private Residence may retain goods left behind by him for a period of three months, pending any claims by the Guest, failing which the goods shall be forfeited to the Private Residence to dispose of as they see fit.
- All the information contained in any brochure or catalogue (or which accompanies, or forms part of any offer made by the Private Residence), is subject to alteration at any time without prior notice and the Private Residence will not be bound to comply exactly therewith.
- Private Residence Suites are 100% Smoke-Free apartments, but guests can choose to smoke on their balconies. As such we do not allow the smoking of tobacco, marijuana, illegal drugs, e-cigarettes, vape pens, vaporisers, cartridges containing liquid nicotine, hookahs/shisha, incense, cigars, candle burning, the use or discussing of infused oil or other strong-smelling plant-based essential oils or synthetic products, at our facility. Failure to comply with this policy will attract a US$300 penalty fee and immediate eviction.
- Parties are strictly prohibited to be hosted in the apartments.
- I agree to receive newsletters and information on exclusive deals on offers and promotions in the future from Belfast, Africa.
Booking Cancellation or Amendment: If the booking is cancelled or changed: more than 48 hours before the check-in date, the sum paid (100%) will be refunded to the client or the booking can be carried over to a different period, if the client so desires; less than 48 hours before the check-in date, or in case of a failure to check-in, the guest will be charged the full amount for the entire duration of their stay.